Skip to content

Dance meets theatre, meets youtube mashup, in this amazing one woman (and her laptop) show.  Sublimely choreographed, Barbara Matijević becomes one with her laptop as she assumes 90% of the various characters on her screen – the other 10% remains digital – a hand, a foot or a face.  The result is a dizzying hybrid experience, shifting from funny to banal, from ingenious to poetic, to occasionally gruesome and violent.

This performance was presented as a part of Flatpack Festival 2019.

Key Information


Wednesday 1 May 2019


The Door, Birmingham Repertory Theatre


Bidf logo. flatpack logo